Yeah, I kicked 2013 in the ass, fo shizzle!
Some cool things I accomplished this year:
1) Played on a women’s’ baseball team for the first time during the summer. Discovered I’m a pretty decent switch hitter, but a horrible fielder.
2) Completed 3 mud runs: The Survival Race, the Rugged Maniac, and the Merrell Down & Dirty. Olivia did her first Mud Run too!
3) Reached a PR of 32:45 at the Heart and Sole 5K in July.
4) Finished the really hard Tobay Triathlon in August.
5) Wore a size 8 (Medium), down from a size 1X.
6) Got certified in Group Exercise, Personal Training, and Youth Fitness
7) Got 2 fitness related jobs, which a I love!
8) Started my own Personal Training company!
9) Finally ran a mile in under 10 minutes.
10) Traveled to the Dominican Republic for the first time in September.
11) Swam a mile in under 26 minutes!
12) Got into a Sports and Health Sciences master’s degree program.
And to think, tomorrow it starts all over again!!!
Can you name at least 5 things you were proud of accomplishing this year?