This week I joined BodyBuilding.com in an effort to keep tabs on my weights workouts. I am at the point in my weight loss that I need to really build muscle and tone everything. This is a workout I did earlier this week and is great for strong biceps, triceps, chest and back.
- Barbell Bench Press (50#)
- Standing Tricep Cable Extension (15)#
- Tricep Cable Push Down (15#)
- Standing Horizontal Cable Row (15#)
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown (40#)
- Close Grip Lat Pulldown (40#)
- Standing Cable Bicep Curl (15#)
- Cable Crossover (30#)
- Single-Arm Cable Crossover (15#)
Do each exercise 10 times per set, for 3 sets.