That’s how much weight I’ve lost since I’ve been on this journey. And here it is, June 1st, and I still have so many things I want to do, so many walls I need to tear down. Brick by brick, I’m getting there.
If you checked out my May Stats, you already know I did a pretty damn good job in getting toward my weight goal. But what you don’t see is how I did, fitness wise. Well, let’s review:
- I ran 45 miles last month, the most I’ve run in a month in my life. How crazy is that?
- I only missed 4 workout days, mostly due to my body telling me it needed a break and so I listened.
- I can now do 10 pushups at one time, when before I could only do 3-4.
- I can do 100 squats without breaking a sweat, even though my knees will hate me the next day.
- I’ve jumped from a 15 pound kettlebell to a 25 pound one because the prior became too easy.
- I can plank for a whole 60-seconds. Woot!
So you see, I am getting stronger every day.
- Run 50 miles.
- Go no more than 4 days without working out (teaching class counts as a workout).
- Lose 8 pounds.
- Lose 5 inches.
- Be able to do 15 push ups at one time.
- Be able to do a 90-second plank.
- Be able to do 3 friggin pull-ups.
- Swim at least 30-minutes twice a week.
And there you have it, my fitness goals for the month. What are your fitness goals for June?