I am definitely a gadget girl. I love having items that make my life easier in one way or another. I mean, who doesn’t. But since these things cost money, I like to pick and choose my gadgetry very carefully. Here is my current list of wants and “needs” for 2013. Yes, I do NEED these things. *wink*
- Oakley Ideal Sunglasses – featuring polarized lenses, UV protection, and hydraulic ear and nose pads. These would be great for running and cycling. It’d be nice to not have bugs and dirt in my eyes while out and about.
- Sony’s 4GB W Series Walkman MP3 Player – featuring wire-free, water resistant, and 4GB of all day play. Great for being active outdoors and not having to worry about getting the wire caught on something.
- Objex Long Sports Tank Style # 8008 – featuring inside pocket, built-in sports bra, and extra long length.
- Saucony Women’s Ride 5 – a neutral pronation road running shoe. The Ride has been my favorite line of running sneakers to date.
- Underwater Audio’s Waterproof iPod Shuffle – this awesome contraption features a 2GB memory and proprietary processed iPod case which makes it watertight. This bundle includes short cord earbuds; perfect for swimming laps in a crowded public pool.